Saturday, December 10, 2011

SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS

To all the spoken word artists out there:go forth and speak . . .

I want to feel the depth of your mindscope
get lost in a dream instigated by the extent of your speech.
lose me in a realm and make it hard for reality to pull me.
i am interested in ua mind train
put forth in words not so plain.
it's not a must for it to  be like yester's sage
drums and african artire
have no qualms.

U do not flounder yet u speak of worlds yonder
of things that bring me consternation and much fear
yet u are fammiliar
orating with vigour
a fevour . . .

i hear u speak of love
u fluent with  the going ons of my heart
a beat it halts at ua tremolous voice as u subscribe me tothe love making that u are describing.

u put me in a maze
with ua metaphors
similies
the way you pull those dimmunitives
onomatopea
assonance
and allegory when you strive to tell ua story
in words not so many
vivid description notwithstanding.

when am deranged
in a battle with myself
ua words provides a welcome emisery
and tho a become a refugee of ma own war . . . .am freed by your words


spoken word artist go forth and speak . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment