Tuesday, December 6, 2011

AFRO DIZIA

Black is not the colour of m skin
Its the cloak that shrouds me.
My fortress for which I pay fealty to the most Almighty.
Black ain' just melanin,Its a way of living'
the booth that is feeding me
keeping fdrom tripping.
Black proves my views,
unites my unity,
paying my bills
Black is me.
Black ain' cliche its all that and it!!!
btingin on the heat:
black is the gold in SA tha they came nat to exactly steal,
the oil in Nigeria siphoned to places in the next hemisphere
slavery.

But black is victory,
the stories of old and struggle for liberty,
non-dependency
our fallen heroes of glory
blood in exchange for soveriegnity . . .. . .

forgive me if a sound cocky,
why shud I not be??
coz black so cool they even doing their hair in afro kinky!
dig it??
Black ain weak its sleeek,
black is a Vip club and I got membership,
a def. shoo-in.

black is thecolour of Gods nation,
hiding in the suns rays and in the hearts of we . . .
black roxx .
either that or am suffering from a case of  AFRO DIZZIA

No comments:

Post a Comment