Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LETS BREAK UP

Let me take a shot at hurlin my response with utter remorse 2 deal with the rhetoric of. . . . . Ou dying love.
After our fall 4rm epiphany it took me a while 2 load u werent having an optical illusion,
I wonder wat happened 2 the energy of our fussion,
the extremity of our fissure contests with the promise of our past,
Illustrating the bleakness of our future.
We are now at the peak of our nadir,
I laugh at the paradox of our 4rmer zennith.
Frankly baby am tired of planting a kiss on the air right next 2 ur cheek,
u used cold as an epiteth,u r right I used u lyk a doorstep.
Its a lot worse,I got in2 emotional lethargy swimming in the murky waters of selfpity.
I dnt have the tym or the energy 2 fake love 4 an hour or so,baby let go.
Am nothingness I myt infect u,
offend u
put my tongue in ua mouth n kill u.
I myt give you the kiss of death

2 comments: