Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OF POETS AND PEOPLE,BUT MORE OF POETS.

OF POETS AND PEOPLE.

by Aisha Salim on Monday, August 1, 2011 at 1:13pm
I understand that words are the daughters of heaven and things are the son of earth.
my unregulated thought might be wanting,but Id rather be,
satisfied with probabilities and possibilites.
have never been comfortable with reality,am good at ingenuity and of course a tact for choice.
yes my talking is a reversed breakthrough of brainwashing tactics
hypnotics.
that is because I AM A POET.
i find formal logic a lot barren borring an empty,
experience has evidence enough plenty showing
a vast proportion of truth rises from the seeemingly irrelevant,
there am a little hesitant. .. . .
my learned friends argue that we poets:
have artificial methods of thinking
more adapted to catch and entangle the mind
than to instruct and inform the understanding.
my standing: scientists think in terms of combinations,
incubations,
illuminations and verifications,
well so what??we poets think in terms of DIVINE INTERRUPTIONS OF INSPIRATION.
llogists are a classical epictory of weapons against the unkown
i.e we poets reknown.
They are just jealous that we invented love,
opera and
sovereignity
before they even did gravity.
face it,
experience canot be compared to discovery,nor can the flight of bird to that of wind.
we all see,dont we?but when you see a sparrow I see a bird,
when you see an oak I see a tree.
that is the difference between you and me:U  register what is on the front of your eyes,I express what is on the back of my mind.
on the basis i could be baseless,
tasteless,but taste this u are chained to logic,
guarded
tragic.oh well,freedom is a tough old bird protect it lest you be LOst,constantly we poets let our freedom protect us lest we be lost.


call it delusions of grandiosity.T R U T H

No comments:

Post a Comment