Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I AM MY MOTHERS CHILD

I am my mama's child,
human, suffering 4rm the human condition.
and as much as I try to abide by rules that guide 2wardz morality,spiritual feasibility,a lot of notions in my mind collide:teachings never taught,lessons left 2 b impacted by other than self.
I sometyms stumble and fall,take the wrong road,tie the wrong knot on the threads of humanity provided.
Am an impoverished being,trails and tribulations traumatise me,break instead of make.
Nw am on the path of self destruction
a dark beacon guides me onward 2 my anihilation,
self afflicted pain,
Self perpetuated disdain,my hopes mislain.
At the fork of roads
the junction of odds
on the highway of lyf
path of guilt in strife.
I have taken a lifelong haitus in . . .hotel Des Koos,
I offer no excuze other than. . .
I am my mother's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment