Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE POEM OF THE CONSCIENCE

This poem is very disturbing,but it was 2 be written.I hope u find undestanding in the words unwritten.In my head am disturbed,in my heart am disturbed.

I am the reason u r alive.mtumwa,mtume wa kukuweka hai.

I was given the skies so that they can be blue 4 u
INGRATITUDE OF PROPORTIONAL MAGNITUDE.
I am the disease that is the cure 2 ua malady,RESPECT young lady.
I control u with bliss,utumwa wako umeniweka hai,natumai, tafsiri:weka wazi
I am the pawn that controls the bishop in ua chess game,I am that winning streak dat wudnt come thro,nakuzindua,baada ya kukuchimba hai.
I am the voice in ua head rydn ua thots lyk a carousel,keeping ua mind on track,and ua intellect susceptible 2 attack
attack damn it attack!
Attack. . . .
I tease ua dreams with effervescent truth,I am the booth
that feeds u,I live off u,am parasitic,I live off ua pain.
Ive singlehandedly made u pragmatic,and endowed u with an anger so darn magmatic mek u all negative,maisha yako nimeweka mbioni, wengi nimekuweka miongini.
I am the little niche uv cut uaself,nitakusuma ukingoni . . . Baby this z cliche but am ua conscience. . . .

1 comment: