Monday, December 19, 2011

the infinite contradiction.

all that I was, am, shall be, I am not you. I am non-corporeal, what you think is me is a sad delusion. I have never known what it is to be mortal yet what you see has died. I am not within this shell it is merely a puppet that on occasion accommodates my hand. It is not me, it refuses me often so that when I start to truly see the puppet shakes like a beast and forces me out. What kind of creature is ruled by fear? Only a creature, a man knows no fear for his soul is eternal and only his body knows what it is to fear. when I feel fear I know that what I fear is a mortal concern or a lie that my soul will do naught but reject. Be holy not pure, know all things accept all yet hang on nothing for eternity will not stop its flow. Stop my flow and I am not dead yet for that moment I am unconscious and that moment I have wasted indeed. Believe not dogma and your growth is unrestrained. Yet believe all and you are but a fool. Learn to feel each thing for what it is and accept it for that. Do not put a square peg in a round hole. No one thing is the answer to all. Each thing is its own answer and your soul is the key to your understanding of it. To learn what it is to be human is to learn the art of being a corpse while fearing the fate that you have already achieved. To be a person is to be a soul and know what is to be known in that moment through yourself not your prison.

You are not a shell,you are the infinite contradiction.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed i am not a shell...and refuse to be termed so! I refuse to defined by feeble ideas of mortal men self-appointed gods! I refuse to restrained within lowly crafted ideological dogmas ...i am no dog-man....nyce piece! I shall not review it in a nutSHELL for it surpasses my limits to do so

    ReplyDelete
  2. recognition goes a long way. . . .thanks.

    ReplyDelete